As you’re working toward final papers, presentations, and projects, librarians are here to help at every stage of the research process. One-on-one appointments can be booked using our online calendar and are available at both the Loop Library and the John T. Richardson Library, as well as by phone or IM chat.
By making an appointment, you can ensure an uninterrupted learning experience with a librarian tailored to your research needs!
Librarians will be happy to help with:
- Developing your research question or topic
- Recommending key databases and resources for your topic
- Refining your search strategy to discover the best results
- Finding relevant books, articles and other sources on your topic
- Evaluating information to help you choose the best resources for your needs
After a consultation, you will be better equipped to continue your research on your own.