The DePaul University Library is happy to announce we are reopening our buildings to alumni and the community beginning June 13th. A DePaul ID will no longer be required to gain entrance to the Loop or John T. Richardson Libraries. We’ve posted our summer hours below as well as information alumni will need before planning a visit.
Commencement Weekend Hours (Saturday, June 11 – Sunday, June 12)
Saturday-Sunday: Loop and John T. Richardson Library are closed
Summer quarter hours (Monday, June 13 – Sunday, August 21)
John T. Richardson Library
- Monday-Thursday 7:30 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.
- Friday 7:30 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Saturday-Sunday 10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Monday-Thursday: 9:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Friday: 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Saturday: 12:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Exceptions for both libraries
- Saturday: July 2nd: 12:00 p.m.- 6:00 p.m.
- Sunday: July 3rd: Closed
- Monday: July 4th: Closed
- Wednesday, July 20 – Closing at 3pm (staff celebration)
A quick reminder about alumni technology access:
- The Office of Alumni Relations will no longer issue network logins so alumni will not have access to desktop computers or printing in the library.
- Alumni who bring their own device can request weekly Wi-Fi access by emailing email@example.com, calling 773-325-8390 or stopping into the Alumni Center (1st Floor DePaul Center in the Loop).
- IDs are not required for Wi-Fi access, but Alumni Relations strongly encourages them.