Categories : Special Collections and ArchivesLeave a comment
Bygone DePaul: Byrne Hall
Bygone DePaul is a series highlighting DePaul’s campus and how it has changed through the years. In 1906, the original St. Vincent’s College building, located at Webster and Osgood (now Kenmore) Ave, was razed to make way for bigger and better facilities. President Rev. Peter V. Byrne saw that the