The DePaul University Library would like to take a moment to congratulate all our 2021 graduates on successfully completing their degree program. We know that the last year of your studies has been a challenging one; having to pivot to an exclusively remote learning environment and adjust your own learning style accordingly. Despite this, you persevered and rightfully earned the bragging rights to say “Class of 2021 slayed the Pandemic!” Now, before you exit the building to slay the career field, we do want to remind our May (Law) and June (Bachelors, Masters, and Doctorate) graduates about some general housekeeping you should take care of in regards to your library accounts and services:
- Renew or return any materials you have on loan from DePaul and I-Share libraries.
- Return any loanable technology (i.e. video game consoles, cameras, microphones, chargers, etc).
- Return any interlibrary loan (ILL) materials.
- Settle any fines and fees related matters on your account.
- Get an alumni ID card if you plan to continue borrowing books at DePaul. It’s one of your benefits as an Alum of DePaul.
We ask that you make sure you have met all the requirements on this checklist to ensure you avoid any potential “unwanted surprises” when it comes time for your degree to be mailed from the university. If you need assistance checking your account, please call the DePaul University Library at (773-325-7862) or the Rinn Law Library at (312-362-8121) or connect with us via instant message at Ask-A-Librarian or Law LibAnswers. We are all very proud of you and wish you the very best in your future success!