Congratulations to all the graduates from the Class of 2023! As you head on to your next adventure, remember that you are always welcome back at the DePaul University Library.
Be sure to obtain a DePaul Alumni ID card and take advantage of these library services:
- Stop by the John T. Richardson Library or the Loop Library to work, study or browse the collections in person.
- Borrow books and other items from the library collection using your Alumni ID card. Use LibrarySearch to request materials or renew checked-out items.
- Use designated workstations at either library location to access many of our subscription databases and e-resources. (Please note: The library cannot provide DePaul alumni with off-campus access to library databases due to license restrictions.)
- Connect to campus wi-fi by contacting the Office of Alumni Relations to receive an access code at 773-325-8390 or email@example.com.
- Use our Ask A Librarian service to get research help. DePaul librarians are available to provide support via chat, email, phone or scheduled appointment.
Have a great summer, and we hope to see you again soon!