Welcome to DePaul, new students! Just as the ‘L’ connects you to all parts of Chicago, the Library is your connection to resources and services to help you succeed both academically and personally. While we’re physically closed this summer, we’ve created a video to introduce you to the services, resources, and spaces you’ll have access to when we reopen: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7S4SLnBk5M
- Collaborate with your peers in a group study room or at a tech-enhanced table
- Borrow a digital camera, webcam, mic, robotics kit, or game console
- Find scholarly articles, primary sources, books, media, and more
- Get research help in person, via text or chat
- Engage with DePaul and Chicago stories via rare books, maps, and archives
- 3-D print, vinyl cut, sew, or create audio and visual projects in our studios
In the meantime, Library staff are working remotely and are happy to help you get off to a good start. Contact us via Ask a Librarian with your questions. We look forward to connecting with you, our newest users, when we reopen!