The Research Help Desk is now open for walk-up research support at the John T. Richardson Library from 1-5pm, Monday-Thursday beginning June 14. In addition to hours and access expanding this summer, we are excited to work again in person with our students, faculty and staff this summer at our Research Help Desk.
We will continue to offer our popular Ask A Librarian service via chat, email or text and research consultations by appointment via Zoom, chat or phone.
Librarians are looking forward to connecting with you! We can help you:
- Conquer information overload.
- Support your papers with reliable facts, evidence, and analysis.
- Learn the research skills you need to get better grades and excel in your career.
- Save time and find the most useful information quickly and easily.
- Meet your goals with personalized help tailored to your needs and interests.